Of all the months in the Hindu calendar the month of Shravan is considered the most auspicious.
During the entire month of Shravan devotes observe austerity, fasts and offer special prayers to Lord Shiva, the Neelkantha. With this spirit of Austerity in mind Rudralife observed the month of Shravan with special prayers and offerings. Every day from 19th July 2016 to the 1st September 2016 , which coincided with the observance of Shravan in North and South India, Rudrabhishekam was performed at our premises in Mumbai. All staff members and especially their families were a part of the rituals performed on the six Mondays (Somvara) during this period. All participated in the rituals with devotion to attain a state of purity and piety.
In the spirit of” Bahujan Hitaya , Bahujan Sukhaya “ we organized exhibition cum sale of Rudraksha , which is an integral part of offerings to Lord Shiva in this holy month. This was held simultaneously at the Shree Mukhteshwar Devalaya, Juhu and at our permanent premises at Andheri west. Thousands of devotees enthusiastically participated in these events and were blessed by Lord Shiva through the Rudraksha acquired by them .
All through the holy month Rudrabhishekham was performed at the Parli Vaijnath Jyotirlinga at the hands of Pandit Somnath Madhukar , a priest at the Temple . This deity of all the 12 Jyotirlinga is especially renowned for eradicating sin and Suffering and blessing devotees with good health and well-being. 3 mukhi and 5 mukhi Rudraksha are part of the “Swasthya Bandh “ a combination designed to provide good health and well-being along-with relief from stress/anxiety and complexes. Rudralife made an offering of 2000 rudraksha each of 3 mukhi and 5 mukhi to Lord Shiva at the Parli Vaijnath temple and these were distributed to devotees who offered pujas at this Jyotirlinga . This would surely have helped them to get rid of their sufferings and and be blessed with good health and well being
Thus for all of us at Rudralife , the month of Shravan was a period for observing Austerity , Piety and helping people in attaining spiritual well-being
More post in same category
- Gudi Padwa 2017
- RUDRALIFE RUDRAKSHA EXBT-HYDERABAD, FROM 8TH MAR'2017 TO 22ND MAR'17
- TIMES RETAIL ICON AWARDS-2016
- TIMES RETAIL ICON AWARDS-2017
- Rudraksha : The Seed of Divine Karma
- Ambreshwar Temple
- Acceptance – the key to true happiness
- Happy New Year 2017
- Speed of Light
- Medicinal Herbs: Pippali - Piper Longum
- Deepavali –The Festival of joy and happiness
- Deepavali –The festival of Lights
- Navratri Celebrations at Rudralife
- Importance of Festivals
- Is Success such a desirable thing?
- Activities in the month of Shravan
- Power of Ganesh Rudraksha
- MODERN SCIENCE AND RUDRAKSHA
- RUDRAKSHA AND AYURVEDA
- RUDRAKSHA – A MEDICINE : ETYMOLOGY
- Scientific Basis of Rudraksha
- RUDRAKSHA – A MEDICINE
- Benefits of Jatamansi - Nardostachys Jatamansi
- SIGNIFICANCE OF MAHASHIVRATRI
- Medicinal Herbs: Methi - Trigonella Foenum-graecum
- Medicinal Herbs: Jatamansi - Nardostachys Jatamansi
- Medicinal Herbs: Haridra - Curcuma Longa
- WHY HAS THE DEMAND OF HIGHER MUKHI RUDRAKSHA INCREASED MORE THAN THE SUPPLY?
- Medicinal Herbs: Brahmi - Bacopa Monnieri
- Research On Rudraksha
- Rudraksha for all
- Medicinal Herbs: Ashwagandha - Withania Somnifera
- Medicinal Herbs: Anantamool - Hemidesmus Indicus
- RUDRAKSHA ARE NOT GEMSTONES