Rudralife believes in spreading the spirit of Deepavali to each one of us. Let us add to the celebration by experiencing the "Joy of Giving"
Deepavali or Diwali is one of the most important festivals in the hindu calendar. The name itself explains its association with lights , but more importantly it is a festival that is associated with worship of Goddess Mahalakshmi. So along-with the merrymaking and revelry it is also important for us to do everything possible to welcome wealth and prosperity into our homes.
Along with the prayers and other rituals that are performed there are a number of practical things that we can do to achieve the wealth and prosperity that we so dearly desire. Some of these things we all follow in our houses and businesses ,but there are some we have to incorporate to achieve our objectives.
Some of the things to be followed :-
Cleaning up our premises:-
Clean the entire house, including those neglected corners, which are seldom attended to. If possible energize your apartment or building by either whitewashing or applying a fresh coat of paint, as the final step towards giving your home a brand new look.
De cluttering our surroundings:-
Get your home ready for Diwali by throwing away all those unwanted things that you have lying around the house, as you need to make way for the new by getting rid of everything old and useless. Dispose off all those old magazines, clothes, broken furniture, crockery or children’s toys that are never going to be used.
Lighting up our houses/offices including all corners of the property:-
The reason why ‘light’ is an important feature of Diwali is that it is supposed to ward off evil spirits, bring in prosperity and energize the surroundings. It is also believed that homes that are well-lit are always more in tune with attracting wealth, so make sure that your home is shining nice and bright this Diwali
The Magic of 27:-
Move 27 things in your home on Diwali in appropriate directions as per Vastu principles,and watch as fortune invades your life. Moving 27 things is harder than you think, but remember it will also be counted if you just move salt and pepper shakers so they sit on the other side of each other.
The reason why ‘light’ is an important feature of Diwali is that it is supposed to ward off evil spirits, bring in prosperity and energize the surroundings. It is also believed that homes that are well-lit are always more in tune with attracting wealth, so make sure that your home is shining nice and bright this Diwali.
A water fountain can be extremely valuable, especially if placed in North, East or South-East direction. Fresh water is symbolic of good health. But, the water fountain should be proportionate in size to the room. Place a cascade of water outside your front door, preferably on the right-hand side of the door.
It is believed that cleanliness , light and fragrance are essential in enhancing wealth prospects, so make sure that your home is in accordance to these prerequisites for Diwali celebrations Along with this it is also very important to have soothing and soft sounds including music to create the right ambience to welcome peace and prosperity.
Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous Diwali
To be continued……………
More post in same category
- Gudi Padwa 2017
- RUDRALIFE RUDRAKSHA EXBT-HYDERABAD, FROM 8TH MAR'2017 TO 22ND MAR'17
- TIMES RETAIL ICON AWARDS-2016
- TIMES RETAIL ICON AWARDS-2017
- Rudraksha : The Seed of Divine Karma
- Ambreshwar Temple
- Acceptance – the key to true happiness
- Happy New Year 2017
- Speed of Light
- Medicinal Herbs: Pippali - Piper Longum
- Deepavali –The Festival of joy and happiness
- Deepavali –The festival of Lights
- Navratri Celebrations at Rudralife
- Importance of Festivals
- Is Success such a desirable thing?
- Activities in the month of Shravan
- Power of Ganesh Rudraksha
- MODERN SCIENCE AND RUDRAKSHA
- RUDRAKSHA AND AYURVEDA
- RUDRAKSHA – A MEDICINE : ETYMOLOGY
- Scientific Basis of Rudraksha
- RUDRAKSHA – A MEDICINE
- Benefits of Jatamansi - Nardostachys Jatamansi
- SIGNIFICANCE OF MAHASHIVRATRI
- Medicinal Herbs: Methi - Trigonella Foenum-graecum
- Medicinal Herbs: Jatamansi - Nardostachys Jatamansi
- Medicinal Herbs: Haridra - Curcuma Longa
- WHY HAS THE DEMAND OF HIGHER MUKHI RUDRAKSHA INCREASED MORE THAN THE SUPPLY?
- Medicinal Herbs: Brahmi - Bacopa Monnieri
- Research On Rudraksha
- Rudraksha for all
- Medicinal Herbs: Ashwagandha - Withania Somnifera
- Medicinal Herbs: Anantamool - Hemidesmus Indicus
- RUDRAKSHA ARE NOT GEMSTONES