On 7th December 1676 , the Danish Astronomer Olaus Roemer was the first to determine the speed of light and today the world is celebrating the 340th Anniversary of that momentous event.
While commemorating Ole Rømer determining of the speed of light, it should be remembered that it was only an indirect inference of his findings, because he was more interested in explaining the discrepancies of the emergence or immersion of IO during its eclipses. Nevertheless it was a discovery that changed the way human beings understood this Universe. It was just an example of how one person’s curiosity brought about a big change in people’s lives.
We at Rudralife are striving on the same lines in understanding the powers of that wonder bead of nature- Rudraksha and making people aware of this. And in the process it has helped us in empowering people and bringing about positive changes in their life and we are committed to doing it in the future too.
We salute Ole Rømer for his wonderful feats and are sure that he will remain an inspiration for mankind. And we believe that the powers of Rudraksha shall empower mankind and bring about Growth, Success and well-being in people’s life.
More post in same category
- Gudi Padwa 2017
- RUDRALIFE RUDRAKSHA EXBT-HYDERABAD, FROM 8TH MAR'2017 TO 22ND MAR'17
- TIMES RETAIL ICON AWARDS-2016
- TIMES RETAIL ICON AWARDS-2017
- Rudraksha : The Seed of Divine Karma
- Ambreshwar Temple
- Acceptance – the key to true happiness
- Happy New Year 2017
- Speed of Light
- Medicinal Herbs: Pippali - Piper Longum
- Deepavali –The Festival of joy and happiness
- Deepavali –The festival of Lights
- Navratri Celebrations at Rudralife
- Importance of Festivals
- Is Success such a desirable thing?
- Activities in the month of Shravan
- Power of Ganesh Rudraksha
- MODERN SCIENCE AND RUDRAKSHA
- RUDRAKSHA AND AYURVEDA
- RUDRAKSHA – A MEDICINE : ETYMOLOGY
- Scientific Basis of Rudraksha
- RUDRAKSHA – A MEDICINE
- Benefits of Jatamansi - Nardostachys Jatamansi
- SIGNIFICANCE OF MAHASHIVRATRI
- Medicinal Herbs: Methi - Trigonella Foenum-graecum
- Medicinal Herbs: Jatamansi - Nardostachys Jatamansi
- Medicinal Herbs: Haridra - Curcuma Longa
- WHY HAS THE DEMAND OF HIGHER MUKHI RUDRAKSHA INCREASED MORE THAN THE SUPPLY?
- Medicinal Herbs: Brahmi - Bacopa Monnieri
- Research On Rudraksha
- Rudraksha for all
- Medicinal Herbs: Ashwagandha - Withania Somnifera
- Medicinal Herbs: Anantamool - Hemidesmus Indicus
- RUDRAKSHA ARE NOT GEMSTONES