Five Mukhi Mala is idea for good health, peace of mind and safeguards from untimely death. It helps in controlling blood pressure and used extensively in yog, sadhna and japa.
Benefits of this mala
- 5 Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Kaalagni Rudra form of Lord Shiva.
- This mala has a total of 108 beads + 1 (meru or Sumeru as it is called) Indonesian bead.
- It is capped in pure 22 carat hallmark gold.
- The size of each Rudraksha here is 5mm.
- This panch mukhi Rudraksha mala is said to help in maintaining good health.
- It keeps one’s mind calm and composed.
- The Mala is said to be good for health, peace of mind and removal of anxiety.
- It is found to be beneficial for the heart, blood pressure and diabetes.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.