The Rudraksha combination of two beads of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha and one bead of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha is highly popular among our customers. A combination recommended to acquire financial stability as well as the blessings of overcoming obstacles in life.
The 7 Mukhi Rudraksha blessed by Devi Lakshmi and 8 Mukhi Rudraksha blessed by Lord Ganesha endows the blessings of Ganesh-Lakshmi on the wearer who becomes capable of making the right decisions which lead to abundance of success.
This Rudraksha combination is ideal for anyone who wishes to achieve financial stability, growth in career as well as to overcome hurdles in the process.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.