The Durga Shakti Bracelet is made of a 9 Mukhi Rudraksha in the center with 5 Mukhi Indonesian Beads and sphatik beads all around.
Since the 9 Mukhi is blessed by Goddess Durga, the bracelet helps radiate the power of Durga from within and opens the heart to the divine. It forms a protective shield against negativity.
It is believed that this bracelet provides women with fearlessness, self-confidence and a strong mind. It enhances women empowerment as it gives confidence, power, dynamism and mental strength to women who wear the bracelet.
The bracelet is suggested to be worn on the left hand.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.