Dhyan Yog Mala for Better Concentration.
Dhyan Yog Mala is a powerful combination of one bead each of 1 Mukhi (Lord Shiva), Gauri Shankar, 9 Mukhi (Goddess Durga) and 11 Mukhi (Lord Hanuman) Rudraksha.
The Dhyan Yog Mala is said to be highly beneficial in spiritual practices like, Pranayama, Dhyan and Sadhana as it gives meditative focus and concentration. It is said to help in opening, cleansing and balancing of Chakras. The entire combination is enhanced with 5 Mukhi (28 beads) Rudraksha and made in wool. For spiritual practices and Sadhana this is a very highly recommended combination.
The Dhyan Yog Mala covers all the aspects required for better concentration and meditation.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.