Agya Chakra pendant has a 14 Mukhi Rudraksha of Nepalese origin. This Rudraksha is the most sought after divine gem (Deva Mani). The bead is said to balance all the Chakras and helps in awakening the Agya Chakra.
Meditating with a 14 Mukhi Rudraksha between the eyebrows is said to be one of the best methods to awaken the Guru Chakra/Agya Chakra which results in the enhancement of intuitive powers/sixth sense. It is ideal for meditators and healers. This pendant is made in 22 carat hallmark gold.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.