Gauri Shankar Rudraksha Kantha for Calming Mind
This is an auspicious Kantha made of 32 beads of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha and is strung in accordance with the ancient scriptures, in wool. This is a powerful combination and is said to establish a connection between the individual self and the super consciousness. It expands the universe of consciousness and brings the wearer in closer to divinity.
The concept of yin-yang corresponds to Shiv-Shakti in Vedic culture. In Rudraksha, this concept is found in nature in form of Gauri Shankar Rudraksha. It is used by meditators to balance their energies, to understand the essence of the cycle of creation, maintenance and dissolution.
Since the controlling Planet is Moon, it helps in controlling a wavering mindset as it is the most important aspect of spiritual practices.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.