Kaalsarp Dosh is a dreaded astrological occurrence that affects a person severely with multifarious misfortunes. Some of the imminent effects of Kaalsarp Dosh include an unstable life, loss of reputation, financial difficulties, troubled married life, and mental disturbances and afflictions.
To remove the ill-effects of this Kaalsarp Dosh, one can wear a powerful combination of 8 Mukhi, 9 Mukhi and 10 Mukhi Rudraksha. It is believed that when worn together, the combination helps to pacify the malefic effects of Rahu and Ketu, remove obstacles and in turn reducing the malefic effects of Kaalsarp Dosh.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.