This Bracelet is made with 9 beads of seven mukhi Rudraksha with German silver caps and balls in a strong wire.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is represented by Goddess Mahalaxmi, the deity of wealth and riches.Hence this bracelet is powerful in giving financial stability, success and abundance. It should be worn by those suffering from miseries pertaining to body, finance and mental set-up. By wearing seven faced rudrakshas one progresses in business and career and achieves stability .
Its ruling planet is Saturn , so this bracelet helps to remove the malefic effects of planet Saturn(shani) if any, in birth chart.
The multiple beads of 7 mukhi Rudraksha makes this bracelet very powerful as its effects are magnified.
Beej Mantra: Om Hum Namah
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.