The Narayan Kavach combination has ten beads of 10 Mukhi and one bead of 1 Mukhi Rudraksha. It helps to protect from problems created by evil eye, unfair competitions, negativity, jealousy and black magic. It also helps in overcoming problems related to litigation, court cases and is helpful for Sarva Graha Dosh Nivaran (to remove negativity of all nine planets).
It works like a shield around one’s body and gives protection from negative energies/tendencies. It gives the wearer success in day to day life.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.