This Rudraksha combination contains one bead of 1 Mukhi, one bead of 3 Mukhi, one bead of 5 Mukhi, one bead of 11 Mukhi and one bead of 12 Mukhi Rudraksha, which are beneficial for heart related ailments. These Rudraksha reduces stress and anxiety which are the main causes for heart and heart related disorders. These beads help in controlling blood pressure, optimizing blood circulation and regulates the heart rate. Furthermore, the 1 and 12 Mukhi in this combination are said to be excellent for eye-sight and they strengthen the soft internal health organs. It is also good for skin-related issues.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.