Insomnia ring is a Rudraksha combination to help people who have difficulty in sleeping. The Insomnia ring is a combination of six beads of 5 mukhi, to be stitched into the pillow or kept beside the sleeping place. This Rudraksha combination is believed to be very useful in tackling insomnia and sleep related ailments.
- The Insomnia ring is a combination of six beads of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha made into a ring.
- This Rudraksha combination is found to be very effective in tackling sleep related ailments and improving the quality of one's sleep.
- It is said to be beneficial for overcoming wavering thoughts, overthinking and making a person calm and composed.
- The Insomnia ring is to be stitched into the pillow or kept beside the sleeping place or can be worn as a ring in the night during sleep.
The Insomnia ring is found to be very effective in controlling insomnia and improving the quality of sleep. Having this ring helps to overcome wavering thoughts, overthinking and also makes a person calm and composed.
How to Maintain Rudraksha:-
Rudraksha are powerful ancient beads believed to have originated from the tears of Lord Shiva worn by humans since time immemorial. They have a life span of hundreds of years if maintained properly, it can also be handed over through generations. The beads should be kept clean and free from deposits of sweat and talc, by washing them with plain water at regular intervals and cleaning them with a soft brush. If the beads appear to be dry then you can apply coconut, olive or mustard oil to protect the beads from dehydration.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.