Shani Kantha is a powerful combination of 32 beads of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha. This mala is useful to get the blessings of Goddess Mahalaxmi and to get prosperity and material gains. It is also beneficial for removing the malefic effects of planet Saturn. Due to Saturn’s malefic placement it can delay or deny all auspicious results. It makes a person lethargic and slothful, it can lead to loss of name and reputation, ill-health, long-term chronic ailments etc.
The Shani Kantha mala helps to tone down the malefic effects off Saturn and ushers in prosperity and well-being.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.