Shiv Mala Rudraksha for deep spiritual experiences.
The Shiva Mala has one bead of 1 Mukhi (Half Moon Shaped/Ardha Chandrakar/Kaju Dana) and the 6mm Panchmukhi Rudraksha mala. It is useful for meditation and helpful for spiritual growth.
The 5 Mukhi Mala contains 108 beads of Indonesian origin. It is blessed by Kaalgni form of Lord Shiva and a 1 Mukhi Rudraksha forms the Meru bead. The Shiv Mala imparts a sense of calm, and when a person is calm within, it enhances meditative focus. Therefore, the Shiva Mala is a good combination for people involved in spiritual practices.
Once you achieve the first level of Meditation, you can choose to upgrade to the second level of Meditation with our Shiv Mala.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.