The Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by Aditya and the controlling planet is Sun. It is said to help in building name, fame, position, power, authority and enhances ones leadership and administrative qualities. It is believed to be good for professionals like doctors, lawyers, C.A.s etc. It is believed to strengthen internal health organs and it is also beneficial for the ailments of the eye, heart and skin. Politicians, businessmen and others, desiring success, can wear this Rudraksha to achieve radiance, leadership and success. This pendant has a 12 Mukhi Rudraksha, framed in pure 22 carat hallmark gold pendant.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.